.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pearls

when the swine overwhelm, retreat into the wisdom of these words

Friday, August 04, 2006

I recognize Israel's right to defend itself as I recognize the US's right to defend ourselves as I recognize Lebanon's and Iraq's right to defend themselves---but I do not, cannot, and will not recognize anyone's right to commit wholesale slaughter on babies and children. I refuse to recognize that right no matter who does it---terrorists or state-sanctioned wars of terror---I refuse to recognize the right to slaughter and, whether it makes a difference or not, I refuse to be silent about it.
It must stop: For my children, your children and their children. They are all our children.
~Cindy Sheehan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google
WWWdonkey o.d. pearls